Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sibling envy







I read about this amazing sweater line in James St. James's blog. This line was created to "give knitwear for men a kick up the arse", and did a great job doing so. I think all men should be clad in these shiny colorful amazing knitted creations. Sadly, global warming will soon eliminate sweater needing weather, so enjoy while you can.

8 comments:

Sophie said...

wow, amazing sweaters!
i would love to do a link exchange, i've added you :)

this wheel's on fire said...

crazy sweaters!! & don't you love david bowie? i could see him wearing one of those :)

Leah P. said...

I want to wear these. I don't care if they are for men. I've always found that I like men's clothing much better anyway!

Hazel said...

i'd love to exchange links!
your name is officially in my "cool kids" section :)

Shes Dressing Up said...

Nevermind men - I want to wear these!!

CHERIE$D said...

those sweaters are fire!
link exchange? you're in mine. (:

-cherie

CHERIE$D said...

yup, just did some damage on my credit card from his vintage collection. ;] those were a few of my pickups.

Anonymous said...

just for men??? no way I want one too!