No way jose! Seriously, every hour on the hour, since Wednesday, I've just been like "domo, domo, domo" and people stare but it's cool cause I just think THEY are the weird ones for NOT singing mr. roboto. I don't even say thankyou any more. its all domo arigato all the time. as it should be.
4 comments:
No way jose! Seriously, every hour on the hour, since Wednesday, I've just been like "domo, domo, domo" and people stare but it's cool cause I just think THEY are the weird ones for NOT singing mr. roboto. I don't even say thankyou any more. its all domo arigato all the time. as it should be.
that's mildly scarring.
lmao wow. i love mr. roboto...not the biggest fan of styx, but i love the song otherwise
You don't think that's sexy? Man, that is a fine look right there.
jk of course.
Post a Comment