





Looky what I got:

Oh yes. From now on expect less of this:

And more of this:

Nah, I'm just flattering myself there. I'll never be as good of a photographer as Ralph Meatyard. Good luck starting school, for everyone who has that to look forward to.
Edit: I'm wondering what you readers would like to see more or less of in this space (my blog kiddos)



12 comments:
umm I want to take a class on blogging! That sounds like fun. But would delete my blog imetiadly if anyone I knew started reading it. That'd just be awkward. Those boots are off da walls.
nice boots dude!! also stoked to see your pics, i love photography. i have five cameras:) xx
LP : I sincerely hope that nobody i know reads my blog. It will be so awkward in the class!
arienette - thanks! i took a photography class and hopefully i can take some more with my new manual camera
Flowered Docs, gimme!!!
FLORAL DR.MARTENS ARE AWESOME. I WANT SOME BLACK ONES. about the blog thing i think the music idea we talked about on the chat will be cool. oh and also some cool pics taken with your new camera.
Haha if you guys use blogger people will be like ummmm how come you know how to do this so well?
a required blogging class! how cool!
what would the final be like? :)
Ike - The final is making a magazine
Wow, those boots!!!! Ah one day I'll steal it from you :P
Your new boots are awesome. Can't wait to see some photography.
Love the floral boots!!! Cool blog, <3 x
omg TWO pairs of flower print docs? incredible!
Post a Comment