Haven't had a big post in a while, hopefully I will be making my comeback soon. When I'm not busy with doing homework, running my new magazine (read: making magazine collages for blogging class, as it will be known), or dancing to the song that goes Stop! children what's that sound in the mirror I will try to document my excellent life in my blog, but it is hard, as I'm sure you all know, when there are things like grassy parks and flowers calling at you through the windows. And run-on sentences to write, my goodness. My English teacher would probably smack me with my bible*

When the weather heats up, I'm going to wear these spandex bike shorts (in purple) to rowing. Look there on the lake! Do you see it? It's my ass! Clad in shining purple radiance! ASS OF MIGHT! ASS OF GLORY! Look at it shine. Since the dock overlooks a hike and bike trail, my row mates and I often get graphic glimpses of old man flesh from the upper (upper upper) thighs and leg fat bunching around tight spandex. Fun times.
I apologize that I've been slacking on commenting and responding, and thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me. I love you all, if you read this that means you. Unless you're Fregg.
And you know, I've been thinking. I may do some clothes posts soon. Savvy?
Rest in peace, Ron Asheton
* For clarification, it's not actually my bible, but the school's bible that has been loaned to me. We are reading it for English class



10 comments:
Thank you for adressing me as nugget. I wish it happened more often. and that stop! children song is the bizzness!
I have some purple shiny spandex pants. They ARE glorious ;D
Purple AA shorts sound like the perfect rowing shorts
omfg - saw your comment on a blog and now see that you LOVE bowie - me too - i'm adding you asap because, really, how can i not add a fellow bowielurver?
xxsarah
i mean clearly those shorts were made for rowing
You do realise blogging is addictive?! LLGxx
Haha the shiny spandex sounds amazing!!!
Purple spandex rowing...sounds amazing my little nugget.
You have me chanting ASS OF GLORY! ASS OF GLORY!
<3
ps: love the life aquatic.. soo much.
Interesting shorts.
I bet they would look a lot better in purple.
Post a Comment