Sunday, January 11, 2009

Apparently I'm a magpie

Is it so wrong to covet the shiny? No, I didn't think so (hear that FATHER?) Maybe I want to look like a tacky disco ball. Maybe I want to look like club kid wardrobe vomit. Maybe I want to be OLD GREGG


Shine

(Why yes, those are silver Uggs)

Yes, children, admire the shine. Someday when you are blinded on the street by the glorious light of a gold jumpsuit or sequined beret, you will know who is responsible. However, until I can raise up some money, it is dull colors for me.

Speaking of dull, lets talk about undull.


Oh jumpsuit, can't you see we are perfect for eachother? Why do you have to cost 500 italian money things?

8 comments:

Leah P. said...

I think my fav is the shiny pink backpack. That shit it bonkers! And I don't see anything wrong with wanting to look like a disco ball.

Malena said...

I know, if I was a disco ball I think I'd be much happier.

Amelia said...

That jumpsuit is insane.

Hazel said...

i love shiny things.
silver = half my dream wardrobe

Jennings said...

i think the purple candy looking purse thing is my favorite. Although i'm not sure if i would be able to resist trying to fool my friends into trying to eat it. gullible ones tee hee.

Kylie said...

mmmm, look at em' shine!
I cannot resist either. Never.Ever.
I will love shine and tacky and sequines for all eternity
... and Old Gregg
<3<3<3

Athena. said...

Love it!!
Especially the jumpsuit ♥♥
x

J.M. Powell said...

i once wandered away from my boyfriend in a hardware store and he found me with all the brass piping...he was like, god, you're like a raccoon! some people can't resist the draw of the shiny right?! :)