Saturday, February 7, 2009

I was a Teenage Werewolf

HELLO. It's been a while, I don't have a genius comeback post, but I do have this:




THE CRAMPS

They sound like The Stooges mixed with the music they play at my barbecue place, and their lyrics are hilarious. It's sad the way I only start liking a band the day after their singer dies. RIP Lux Interior.

The band, in the words of my English teacher, "This really tall and skinny Bela Lugosi kind of guy and his wife, a scary little girl who's really really hot. That's Lux and Poison Ivy, but really when people watched the band they were scared of Ivy."



7 comments:

Sondra said...

I like The Cramps. too bad their lead singer died though... Your English teacher seems pretty cool. :)

Unknown said...

oh you. i've missed your posts.

Hazel said...

this is sooo goood

Leah P. said...

my god, why don't my teachers inform me of these things?

Human Racing said...

Ah, so great to find a fellow Cramps fan! Love them.

Annie Spandex said...

RIP

Unknown said...

I like your post friend..;D
Love it..Great choice of band..
Have a nice day.