Thursday, December 4, 2008

Watch out baby cause I'm using technology

Shameless copying from my old blog, but I was looking through it and although I think most of it was utter crap, my inspiration Polyvores look really cool. I may have to continue making these.



For Iggy Pop, the Godfather of Punk is a very, very fitting name. As the singer of the Stooges, he gave rock something new and dangerous, getting musical inspirations from the sounds of electric razors and noises. On stage he was often shirtless and would cut his chest with a broken bottle, expose himself to the audience and jump into the crowd (we now know it as a stage dive). We take inspiration from his appearance on french tv promoting his solo album Lust for Life




I originally moved my blog from Wordpress to blogger because I didn't get any comments, but Wordpress really has such better blog layouts. Just look at Threadtrend. I'm considering moving again, but I'm wondering.. would anyone still read it?

4 comments:

ginny said...

i love iggy pop!!
and don't move. b/c you'll just lose more readers that way.
that's just my recommendation :)

Sondra said...

I love Iggy Pop, and the stooges! That's a cool set too.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Yay I love this iggy polyvore!

Syed said...

Love that polyvore set. And it's true, Wordpress does seem to have cooler layouts :(