Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hello my yetis.
An innocent girl (me) searching for interpretive dance on youtube found this video:



I am stealing this man and making him join my mime troup. He has perfected the swish and flick. Plus, he has great taste in music. In case you didn't know, he is dancing to See No Evil by Television, a great band with Richard Hell in it.

Happy holidays everybody.

6 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

happy holidays to you too!

Leah P. said...

omg this guy is hella cool. I want his skillz.

Human Racing said...

Aha this guy has serious moves. Happy Holidays to you as well.

ginny said...

thanks for your holiday wishes.

wow this guy's dancing is pretty grooving. haha, disco speak...

Shes Dressing Up said...

I want to be his friend

JINX said...

thanx, for check'n out my blogs, but want you to tell all the guys you know, on jan 1st i have a blog just for the fellas.
thegangsterandthegentleman.blogspot.com

-chris