Monday, December 29, 2008

I like your sleeves. They're real big

Luella Spring 2009




The Unsymmetrical puffy sleeve?



All pictures from Style.com

I'm fascinated by the new Luella runway pictures. I love the bright colors and strange layered cuts. I'm not so impressed by the one puff sleeve thing. It reminds me of Deb from Napoleon Dynamite.




Also, I recently bought these albums. Any opinions?


10 comments:

Leah P. said...

"I like your sleeves. They're real big."

Oh gosh do I love that movie. I say "flippin' sweet" pretty much everyday.

And that collection looks AHmazing!

Human Racing said...

I likethe first lok soo much. And yes, I'm 100% sure they copied off of Deb.

The beautiful and glammed said...

Love the Zesty Luella colours! Cool blog <3 Happy New Years x

Anonymous said...

wow, three great records. I'll refrain myself from writing a huge review on your comment page. Cave's first album was the first of theirs I bought and adored. Blank Generation is an anthem and the album was definitely extremely influential, all classic punk songs now. White Light/White Heat just stunning very special record for me. Short album but truly brilliant experimental avant garde feeling esp. Sister Ray ending.

Anonymous said...

Aaaanyway, I like your new blog. Magic America- is that a Blur reference I see? ;D
parklife!

Robin said...

The tank top multi-patterned dress is just killing me I love it so much

Amelia said...

Haha, Deb. I love Luella!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

first one is amazing.

you know, I have seen TWO blogs feature napolean dynamite in the last day. weirdd.

Anonymous said...

omg love Napoleon :> -just did a post on him, lol- this luella collection is one of my favs from Luella

Hazel said...

velvet underground = pure love