I know, I know. I've got to cut it out with the Youtube posts. Maybe soon. Maybe.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Let us be lovers we'll marry our fortunes together
I'm so obsessed with Simon and Garfunkel right now. And not just because Garfunkel is a sexy beast.
I know, I know. I've got to cut it out with the Youtube posts. Maybe soon. Maybe.
I know, I know. I've got to cut it out with the Youtube posts. Maybe soon. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ah the beauty of honesty boxes, but unfortunately I do not have access to my school faculty's facebook accounts. Which is a shame because I have proof they exist! Anyway I posted this video too awhile back!!! I love what Art says in the beginning. You can just tell what an exceptionally beautiful human being he is.
Oh don't stop! I love Simon and Garfunkel too, but MOZ has my heart. At the moment at least.
I love! Simon & Garfunkel! That song is amazing. :D
OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!
those lyrics are just magical!
i had to interpret them for school :P :)
Love that song..;D
Great post.
I MISS YOUR POSTS
WHERE ARE YOU
Post a Comment