i think i would have a very hard time being a cannibal. There are so many amazing people who I would want to eat, but then if I ate them, they couldn't spread their awesomness and make the world a better place. These are the dilemas that keep me up at night. Oh yes.
Heck, phsycadelic Beatles are good all the time. :P I think I've heard about that cannibalism thing before... I kind of wonder how people become cannibals. Are they just like, "Hmm, human flesh seems tasty"?
4 comments:
check out that dali painting!
i think i would have a very hard time being a cannibal. There are so many amazing people who I would want to eat, but then if I ate them, they couldn't spread their awesomness and make the world a better place. These are the dilemas that keep me up at night. Oh yes.
Heck, phsycadelic Beatles are good all the time. :P
I think I've heard about that cannibalism thing before... I kind of wonder how people become cannibals. Are they just like, "Hmm, human flesh seems tasty"?
Thanks for swinging by my blog. I like yours too!
Post a Comment