Iron On Transfer Paper


I feel like.. singing a song in praise for iron on transfer paper. I used to buy overpriced shirts online, until I realized I could just make one.
So in this picture above, you can see two beautiful shirts I made with my friend. The first one says "Colon Explorer?" and has Howard Moon looking very silly in the face department (Mighty Boosh, my friends. I think it's on Adult Swim now so watch it). The other one has Art Garfunkel, and it says G-Funk on the back. Very nice.
So in this picture above, you can see two beautiful shirts I made with my friend. The first one says "Colon Explorer?" and has Howard Moon looking very silly in the face department (Mighty Boosh, my friends. I think it's on Adult Swim now so watch it). The other one has Art Garfunkel, and it says G-Funk on the back. Very nice.
George Carlin

I'm convinced, almost entirely, that George Carlin is the funniest person that has ever lived. If you only know of him as Rufus from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (or even worse, don't know of him), then check him out. Right now.
Unlike most comedians I can think of, his routine didn't get worse with time but actually it seemed to get better. Probably because it's way more hilarious to see an old guy making a falsetto woman's voice or jumping up and yelling "THIS SHIT'S GONNA DIE!" (Pet Sex)
Robert Mapplethorpe
After writing a paper on him, I got really into Robert Mapplethorpe's photography. I love the quality of it, but I also love way his photos feel very detached from the subject, like a voyeur rather than a photographer. I'm not going to post any photos directly on my blog, because most of his best are explicitly sexual, but you can see some at his website.
Punk Magazine
Ok, so it hasn't been good since the 70s, but Punk is now my favorite magazine. It has hilarious articles on the likes of Iggy Pop and Lou Reed, and plus, it is credited with having named the music genre.

from RichardHell.com
You can read it online here.

from RichardHell.com
You can read it online here.
Basically, what I have been doing is going to school. Going to the school I do has inspired me to try educating myself outside of school on what I think is important. I go to a magnet school, where the focus is on grades and class rankings. It's located in the same building as another school, which isn't magnet, and it's all extremely segregated. The main problem I have with people from my school is the feeling of superiority they have to everyone else because they're "smart", and you can see this especially in the way people from my school feel about the people from the other school. I also have to say, there are an incredible amount of stupid people at my school. I hope that someday the people I know realize that grades don't measure intelligence, they just measure how good you are at taking tests and completing work. I can't wait to leave the school next year when I move to England, hopefully I can find a better school to go to when I come back.



6 comments:
Woah G-Funk, that is totally brilliant! I would stop blogging too if I had an idea like that. seriouzzly. I feel the same way about my school because it is private and I mean it is hard to get into, but certainly not if you are a legacy or mommy and daddy are big donors. You are moving to England, that is awesome. I am friends with a girl from England that I met over the summer and she and her friends on facebook seem SO COOL! They drink white wine and dress up as pirates and I like to think they use a whole lot of "ell-oh gov-nahs"!
iron on transfer paper let me down in a big way today: turns out it doesn't work on laser printers!
trag :/
no such luck with the transfer paper.
instead used cheap fabric paint pens from a bargain store which ended up being coloured pva. :|
GIPPED!
apologies for the night of anxiety worrying about my success with transfer paper.
That was a great idea.;D
Have a wonderful day.
they look great.I think i need to have one.;D
hi there... thanks for sharing...
-enJAYneer-
JAYtography: An Online Travelogue
Post a Comment