


What a nerd I am!
Of course, at my school I fit right in. Anywhere that requires all students to take a class where you build robots is bound to be teeming with nerds. I could wear a Star Wars tshirt and glasses everyday, but then I’d be twins with my lab partner. Go figure
However, after my recent regional orchestra concert I found out where all the cool kids have gone. A lot of the orchestra was from a school in the wealthier part of town, and they were all extremely talented, fashionable and beautiful (How very Twilight/high school movie cliche)
One guy in particular won my heart. Huge tortoiseshell glasses, oxford shoes and a patterned sweater that I later saw at Old Navy in the little girls section (no worries, thats where my sweater came from as well).
I'm not sure why I am so serious in the middle picture, probably because life is a solemn and important affair.
Listening To: Breakfast in America - Supertramp
Haha, if you haven't heard this song, it's must better than Gym Class Heroes. Just saying
However, after my recent regional orchestra concert I found out where all the cool kids have gone. A lot of the orchestra was from a school in the wealthier part of town, and they were all extremely talented, fashionable and beautiful (How very Twilight/high school movie cliche)
One guy in particular won my heart. Huge tortoiseshell glasses, oxford shoes and a patterned sweater that I later saw at Old Navy in the little girls section (no worries, thats where my sweater came from as well).
I'm not sure why I am so serious in the middle picture, probably because life is a solemn and important affair.
Listening To: Breakfast in America - Supertramp
Haha, if you haven't heard this song, it's must better than Gym Class Heroes. Just saying



8 comments:
LOVE the sweater! The pattern is amazing :)
Haha this post made me laugh :) Love the old school sweater.
cute sweater!
I LOVE YOU MALENA, also. Love that sweater! its so old navy/child section!
That sweater is ever so small, is it not? the need for a bigger undershirt is evident, maybe. Although i feel that the sweater is a beautiful reflection of who you are, i do think that is is too small for you and that you should listen to me. i am not forcing you to change it or anything like that, but you should consider my suggestions and have a party about sweaters. i can help you plan it. Everyone will be required to wear sweaters from old navy and the childrens section. when they arrive they have to do an interpretive dance that reflects the attitude of their sweater. we will watch movies and eat pizzas with no sauce, no cheese, and just pinapple. AKA the Malena Pizza
tell me what you think about THAT
I like your sweater!
Sweet, another orchestra kid! What do you play?
Was a violin, but become a cello convert.
I agree! They definitely portrayed the Bella/Edward chemistry well.
Post a Comment