
Man, I wish Spicoli went to my school.
A pizza delivery would really spice up my geography class, and I can only imagine the wide range of possibilities for comic relief if Jeff Spicoli was placed in the middle of Ms. W's biology (especially if he put a bagel in his pants). My life could really use some more interesting characters, even if they are practically high school stereotypes. The problem about going to a "specialty" school like mine is that it's not that diverse.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High is my new favorite high school movie, because it's set in the 80s, but also because the characters seemed really real to me. Of course, it was based off an actual high school Cameron Crowe observed, so it figures it would have turned out so well.
Edit: Is is just me, or does that kid next to Spicoli look like Nick Cave?



3 comments:
Ha! I want to watch that movie soon, I love those 80s teen movies...
hahaha. pizza from spicoli. i'd love him in my class too.
I was definitely too young when I first saw that movie, so it still haunts me a little, but it is pretty epic.
Post a Comment